Before you may join this site, you must agree to the rules.
UsageThis is a company website, and it must be used in coordination with this. The company and staff are not responsible for content placed on this website by ordinary members: no liability is accepted for the possible results of this content, and no warranty is provided for it.
You must not:
- post any sexually suggestive content
- post any obscene content or use obscene language (including language designed to avoid the word filter)
- post any discriminatory content
- post any dangerous content
- use the website as a forum for controversial topics, such as debates
- post off-topic or irrelevant material, or post any material multiple times without good reason from the point of view of the staff
- incite (directly or indirectly) any illegal activity (be it covered by criminal or civil law)
- post any copyrighted material for which you have no right to do so
- post information relating to, related to, or links directing to, any company in direct or near-direct competition with our own
- use this website to advertise
- pose as, or wilfully act as, a member of staff
- attempt to hack into this website
- use the features of this website to subvert the company or staff
External contentAdvertisements are not under the complete control of this site and we do not take full responsibility for their content.
Linked sites are outside the control of us and we disclaim any responsibility for their content.
Our rightsWe reserve the rights to:
- remove or change posted content as we feel appropriate, with no warnings, explanation or mention.
- monitor the usage of this site, including all content, whether publicly viewable or not
- change these rules at any time, without warning
- ban any member without explanation if any of these rules are deemed as broken by the staff